There’s Purpose in a Career at ACE Ethanol
Our employees fill a variety of positions and represent an array of special talents. We hire people to work in ethanol production, in marketing, in grain receiving, and in quality control.
Our production work week is structured as two rotating shifts, switching between days and nights every second week to fairly share the more desirable work hours. We hire scale operators, lab staff, and a maintenance team as well as other support specialists.
If you don’t see a current job opening aligned with your skills, please show us your interest by submitting a resume. Whenever we have a position to fill, we begin with a review of applications already on file.
To apply for one of the jobs posted here, either apply online or print and complete the application and mail to:
Ace Ethanol LLC
Attn: Cortney Grant
815 West Maple Street
Stanley, WI 54768
*When applying via email, please note which position you are applying for in the subject line*
Openings at Ace Ethanol LLC in Stanley, WI
- Maintenance Technician-Night Shift
- Responsible for safely maintaining equipment for all production processes with Ace Ethanol LLC
- Responsible for safely operating production equipment and systems for all products manufactured at the Stanley ethanol plant
- Lab Technician
- Responsible for safely performing laboratory tests and operating equipment for all laboratory processes performed at Ace Ethanol LLC
- Utilities Technician
- Responsible for assisting in safely operating boilers, cooling towers, chillers, and air compressors at Ace Ethanol LLC
Openings at Fox River Valley Ethanol LLC in Oshkosh, WI
- Responsible for safely operating production equipment and systems for all products manufactured at the ethanol plant and dryer facility in Pickett, WI.
- Seasonal Grain Dryer
- Safely operates equipment for Grain Drying and Storage operations performed at the Fox River Valley Ethanol LLC in Oshkosh, WI.
Openings at Fox River Elevator LLC in Green Bay, WI
- No current openings
To apply for a position with Fox River Valley Ethanol or Fox River Elevator LLC, please send a resume specifying which position you are interested in and salary requirements to:Fox River Valley Ethanol LLC Attn: Angela Berge 4995 State Rd 91 Oshkosh, WI 54904